Full Cycle’s patented technology repurposes organic waste using bacteria-powered alchemy to create PHA (polyhydroxyalkanoate) biopolymers. PHA is a naturally occurring polymer that has material characteristics similar to petroleum-derived polymers, making it a highly-adaptable, non-toxic, and compostable replacement for oil-based plastics.
Unlike many competing bioplastic technologies, we use a natural process to convert mixed feedstocks into consistent and fully tailorable product types. The Full Cycle process does not rely on cultivated food crops, arable land or GMO bacteria to produce PHA.
Because of these differentiators, Full Cycle’s PHA is a low-cost, low-carbon alternative to the existing global materials palette.
The world has too much waste, too much plastic, and unsustainable material resource extraction.
Full Cycle takes mixed organic waste and turns it into non-toxic, degradable PHA, which can be used to make products normally produced with plastic. These PHA-based products can be upcycled into virgin PHA or harmlessly degrades in the environment. Our waste-to-PHA technology is the solution to plastic pollution and food waste.
- Organic waste
- Feedstock diverted from the landfill = CO2E not emitted
- Includes inedible food waste, cellulosics and dirty paper or woody biomass, agricultural by-products, waste water, and more
- Eliminates the concept of food waste
- Biodegradable and compostable plastic-alternative material
- Produced using a fully natural process and non-GMO bacteria
- Requires no arable land or expensive crop cultivation
PHA degrades or is organically recycled
- Degrades harmlessly in the soil or the ocean without harming the environment or biodiversity.
- Can be upcycled into virgin PHA resin
- A sustainable and eco-friendly process
- Full Cycle PHA can be used for a wide range of applications
- Cost-competitive to oil-based plastics
- Meets the specifications of existing materials and customized target products
Our tech turns your organic waste cost into a sustainable revenue stream. Discover the different revenue-generating partnership options and the potential return on investment of a partnership.
P.S. Did you know that a partnership with Full Cycle will also help you limit your emissions and environmental footprint? Good for the environment, and your profits.